Japfest 2 doninghton

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
This was actually being discussed on Sunday and briefly mentioned on Saturday. I think you'd get some members from the nissansportz club to join again and interest from the club hopefully. There's also the option to speak to the 350Z/370Z owners club as they had a huge presence at Japfest on Sunday.

I can't actually make it annoyingly however I'd be happy to organize a club stand again if it got the event off of the ground again.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I was hoping to track the car there but not sure I will have sufficiently ran the engine in by then :(

In two minds but may be tempted if others are going?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Am just spectating and showing zed

Kevin irons mentioned doing japfest again so there at least 1 other zedders on track

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
deadline for Japfest tickets is 4th June

I will be putting the z on the retro japanese stand along with the other retro jap cars

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Is there a club password / login for JP II?

Tempted but still not decided. Need to see if the car starts and is still road worthy first.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I dunno the code i went on the retro jap facebook page and put my name down and they have complementary tickets for those on the stand

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I've not organised a stand for this based on the lack of general interest on this thread (particularly as I can't actually attend myself). Seems a shame that we can't get something together, if there was interest then I'm still happy to organize. Can people put their names down to get an idea of whether this looks possible?

richiep

Club Member
I’ll be going. I was going to just park in the individual display area like I did last year. I’ll look at the Retro Jap thing like you though Christian.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I will email ian seabrook who organises retro japanese and does the magazine be betet if you was on the stand aswell richard