Jap Fest Mondello sun 6th sept stand booked

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Well who's up for this?

Missed it last years because of a bad hangover :D not going to make the same mistake this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coopers-swb

Well-Known Forum User
I went last year.

it was a great event and you guys made us feel really welcome.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year but hope you have a good day.

Darrell

T

tulip

eventually mondello got back to me today and i have booked a club stand

sunday 6th sept. at mondello international racing circuit, co. kildare

20euro for each car plus 2 people on a club stand

no limit to the number of cars on the stand but i have to give the reg plate details a week before

gates open 8am

all models of datsun/nissan z and zx models welcome on the stand

i will update this thread as they send it back to me

put your name down here if you are attending,
would be great jay if you could pass the word to any of the lads you know, i will be putting it up on dtd as well

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
hmmmmmmm, ok well had had a mag shoot for MIJ a couple weeks ago and they asked me to put my car on their stand at jap fest..............

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I'll see if I can make it. I only get every other Sunday off work. I'll let you know soon. So are you not going to be with the Z's then Jay?

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
not sure whats happening yet..........ide rather put my car with the rest of the datsuns, but I didn't think anyone was going to this as there wasn't much of a response when I opened the thread, MIJ then asked for my car so I said yes, can really pull out of it now but I'll see what I can do.

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Joe and I would probably go but if there isn't much interest I doubt if we would just go along on our own. If this is open to any year of Z I could put a post up on the 350Z forum aswell.

T

tulip

so far i have 3 z32s

tulip
phile
marknak8

and yes andrew feel free to post it on the 350z club site

the response was slow because it took 4 weeks almost for sharon at mondello to get back to me, but i know your now committed, mij are a good crowd

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I got a call from Jenny at Mondello today to see if we had booked a stand. Not much interest here though, is there? How many are going at the mo.

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Im going :D, I'll be basically parking my car at the mij stand and leaving it there.........Hope there is going to be a zclub stand, Ide say Ozy will go, and ill get in contact with declan who has the blue 260, ide imagine he will go aswell.

T

tulip

I got a call from Jenny at Mondello today to see if we had booked a stand. Not much interest here though, is there? How many are going at the mo.
just shows the organisation!!!! the stand was booked when this thread went up, obviously jenny doesnt communicate with sharon
looks like about 5 cars atm i know :(

T

tulip

bump
this is next sunday, i had an email from sharon today she is looking for the regs of the cars on the stand by wed. anyone coming

T

tulip

good man andrew:thumbs: i will give you a ring thurs/fri, trish
what about your travelling companion joe

Joe NI

Club Member
Hi Trish....I'm not able to drive for a couple of weeks due to a shoulder operation....i'm still hoping to go down with andrew in his car if he has room, so hopefully see you there.:cheers:

T

tulip

Hi Trish....I'm not able to drive for a couple of weeks due to a shoulder operation....i'm still hoping to go down with andrew in his car if he has room, so hopefully see you there.:cheers:
:Dgreat i kinda think of you 2 as a couple:eek: glad your on the mend but we will miss your car