Irish Z32 owner

dutchgold92

Forum User
Hi, joining from 300zx.co.uk. I'm Jay and I've been daily-driving a 2000 Fairlady Z version R since the Summer, having purchased it from Japan in April. The Z32 is my dream car, but I would like the own the whole series!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1449841748041.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449841748041.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 20

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Jay
Good to see you dropping over and paying a visit
There are a few Z32 owners over here mostly dual members
Are you the guy who was keeping an eye on the auction listings of the Z32 and keeping people in the loop of any that might be worth a look
If you can try and track down Tulip as she is an absolute nutter and once meet never forgoten

dutchgold92

Forum User
Hi Jay
Good to see you dropping over and paying a visit
There are a few Z32 owners over here mostly dual members
Are you the guy who was keeping an eye on the auction listings of the Z32 and keeping people in the loop of any that might be worth a look
If you can try and track down Tulip as she is an absolute nutter and once meet never forgoten

Hey, yes that's me maintaining that thread. I've met tulip and her sister at Japfest 2015 already though she's been quiet the past few months!

SacCyclone

Club Member
Ok,that too funny that this post was started. I just located a 93 300zx with 68,000 miles on it. Maroon original paint with black leather, 5 speed in excellent condition. May be a one owner California car. I was going to call the gent tomorrow and get more info on this car. I have no idea what the market is for this car in Europe and if it can be imported? I deal mostly in 240Z's. I can give an update. Price would be about $8500 USD. Is that in the ball park? I rarely see these cars with that low of mileage.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Ok,that too funny that this post was started. I just located a 93 300zx with 68,000 miles on it. Maroon original paint with black leather, 5 speed in excellent condition. May be a one owner California car. I was going to call the gent tomorrow and get more info on this car. I have no idea what the market is for this car in Europe and if it can be imported? I deal mostly in 240Z's. I can give an update. Price would be about $8500 USD. Is that in the ball park? I rarely see these cars with that low of mileage.

Hi,

You seem like a nice guy but if you wish to start promoting your business I think it only fair you pay your money and become a trader.

Regards,

Mike

SacCyclone

Club Member
Mike, I'm retired and play with Z cars on the side. But if it makes you feel better I will join today. Thanks.