Infiniti Open Day - Evans Halshaw M'Boro - Oct 2nd

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
Apologies if this treads on any mods toes.
I know I am not fully paid up yet - will be doing so once I pick up my 2nd Zed in a few weeks. But I do have some credentials - I helped organise LakeZ2011, and I am a moderator on 350z-uk

Ok, disclaimer done. Now to the reason for the post.

I would like to invite all Zed owners to the following event in Middleborough.
Whilst I understand visiting a dealership is something far from anyones wishes, I thought this could be a nice chance for members of the older model Zeds to witness the direction that Nissan is going with it's Infiniti brand.

Below is a cut n paste from my thread on 350z-uk

------------------------

I am pleased to announce this event for North East members (and any one else of course).

On Sunday October 2nd, Evans Halshaw Middlesborough will be hosting an open day for our members.
Toby (EH 370) will be present, and it's his help that has made this possible.
He will be present, and is more than happy for you to ask all those annoying questions you want to ask dealers.

The main attraction we will have, is at least 2 x INFINITI models for members to have a poke around.
As well as a 370 coupe and 370 roadster

This has been made possible by Toby's friends Peter who is the boss of the Infiniti Centre in Leeds.

This is a static meet, and their will be some catering put on by our hosts
thumbs.gif

(If there is any interest in a run down the coast to Whitby or the like afterwards, this can be arranged
thumbs.gif
)

I am hoping to make a few more arrangements for this day, but will have to see.
I will update this post with directions etc in the coming days.

So, you know what to do with the list below (need to know numbers for catering)