Hubba hubba!

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Just got a nice big box delivered form Arizona. I'm now worried by how excited I am about some bits of steel tube ;)

They're a lot more colourful than I thought, bit like a fancy flip paint!

Cheers,
Rob

Attachments

• full_arm.jpg
    full_arm.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
  • pin_end.jpg
    pin_end.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 36

Mr.G

Club Member
Very nice Rob :D :D

What are you doing with your original suspension set up?? I am looking for original front and back suspension with wishbones attached.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Hi George,
At the moment the rear suspension is in a state of flux. I'm planning on something a little more radical but that might not work i which case I'll have to use the struts I took off the car. The wishbones I took off are alas burgered, the actual hub/strut isn't much better to be totally honest. So really I'd suggest a quiet word in the direction of Peter Mac or Rob Hughes. Try and get 260Z rear wishbones though as they're a bit tougher than the 240Z ones, exact same fit though.

Cheers,
Rob

zeeman1972

Well-Known Forum User
Rob, those arms look great!

Have just ordered the full set up from Dave, can't wait for it to arrive in a few weeks time, I'm going to be in suspension and brake heaven :D!

Steve

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Very tasty - not too keen on the standard American disclaimer that they are not for road use though :D Have already got the billet aluminium moustache bar and fron mount from Dave - going for Kameari arms at the back.