How 'r'ya STATUS.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Status.this is a new thing on forum menu called 'anything & everything.Just wanna say "whose round is it?". Your,s or mine?What you havin,how ya bin........................DJZ 60.

status

Well-Known Forum User
lager,bloody hot,will be even hotter in the states in sept,will need more beer.i like beer,lots and lots and lots,got a zed meet sorted for when i get over there.will break the news to dorris next weekend,another bass guitar to pick up.im in my music room right now surrounded by Bass guitars and amps and speakers.too many cars and guitars,not enough women,or is one enough

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
One woman too much! but never enough. just cas you get fed at home doesnt mean you cant have a takeaway! I,ve ordered hot! beer for ya, it,s in when you wan it.Spending money on Z,s ,guitar,s ,amp,s better than on hoover,s washing machine,s and curtain,s . hope you don,t sit next to boring teetotaller on plane mate...................smuggle some bit,s in,in your guitar case...................................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Also like to say yo, to Wes How,s the 240 project. Look forwards on hearing it,s progress etc. Sound,s like you,ve been well in stuck doing her up...DJZ 60.

status

Well-Known Forum User
might get the Zed back in 2 weeks,wont get much time to drive it as to busy with the band then off to US.such a hard life

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I,m in same boat.spend wad,s on motor,s but no time to burn rubber. Have you got Dave Jarman,s phone No.? Groll,s want,s it.Also, possibility of live music at billing next year,what d,ya think? .The closest I,m gettin to America is Pmac,s (American Adventure!)......If you need owt, in states, have a word with Arnold,the new president......................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Not spoken to: BlackBug, how,s the bug? I know it,s not the weather for it , were the bit,s useful?. ZBloke,still not done carb,s,cas,Pmac,s gone to Jamaica. Abas, any progress on your,s yet, Groll,s is getting in to gear & Qunvat,s looking for tyre,s,There,s new member,s on forum What car,s you got? Be nice to hear from you.......................DJZ 60.

abas

Well-Known Forum User
DJZ

quite a bit of progress here mate. working on the car almost every night after the kiddies are in bed. trying to get that engine and gearbox in by the time the weather turns to shite. Due to lack of space I will have to put the engine in from underneath and hoist it up into the engine bay!!!! Will post some pretty boring pictures of part finished engine bay when I remember to.

I think I have ruined my wife's life plan for me. I believe she was happy for me to keep my 240z's ( that I had before we met) as long as it remained in bits ;)

Will need to collect some bits from Rob ( black bug) somewhen so hopefully will get to combine with a z meeting in your area.

cheers

Andrew

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
weh-hay Sean, thank,s for number,& the handsome gallery pic,s. How.s Jule,s & Cathy?.Groll,s need,s Dave,s number just as a,feeler on what can be done,& hopefully he won,t keep Dave from work on your other babe too long! P.s,Can I Test Drive your 3.1 When it,s done,Cause you,re in France and I,m over here?If you say no, I,ll take Status,s whilst He is in America!Having failed that I,ll take Abas,s with or without engine & gearbox...................P.s My wife,s ruined my life....DJZ 60....

status

Well-Known Forum User
you will have to ave a go in seans as im not gonner tell you where i live,its a secret as for my band playing at billing next year,porky asked me lest year and when i told him £300 he thought that was deer my dear,considering we have to travel 100 miles some more and we get more than that playing little local pubs i thought that was a fair price in favour of all you zedders,but as the saying goes,you want quality you pay for it,so if anyone wants a decent band get in touch,remember a decent PA will cost you loads,i heard the entertainment was naff,bottom line you get wot you pay for, serves yer right,bookings now being taken for 2005 and 2006 be quick,your choice,anyone need our web page try dragon rocks,if not let me know and i will email it

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sean,s car wont be ready till 2007,Qunvat,s car,s got wobbly tyre,s & mine,s on Ltd milage.When i did live music,we charged 500 quid local, & youre right outdoor gig,s warrant a quality p.a system and that cost,s money.Tell me where you live,otherwise you won,t get a Xmas card.......................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Steve is this my mass mail ??? I,ll have to bribe Status with some fit bird,s...........Status on the left of post it say,s your a" member"& on mine it say,s "Senior Member" & on Derek Sulley,s it say,s "Junior Member" How,s that work??? DJ pensioner....

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Abas look forward to getting together & take it easy on motor,we,ve all been through it. I,m looking forward to pic,s of your Z, & I hope they are not little pic,s like the 'T' reg Z on gallery recent post,s.When you seeing Rob? I bet he,s well pushed off with the weather.............DJZ 60

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
How r,ya Status?... I know you,ve gone bed early cas it,s been hot,but d'ya know there,s so many people online that I can,t get a word in edgeway,s..........I think it,s that Z-bloke that,s doin it................................................................DJZ 60....

status

Well-Known Forum User
im up,got a late strart tommorrow,bloody 830am,normally done 5-6 hours by then,not aving it no more

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
You tell them,bleedin,slavedriver,s to lay off, makin' my mate,work all hour,s just so,s he can improve his 260z. Have the mornin of I,ll sort those jug-head,s out if they deprive you of your beauty sleep..............................DJZ 60.