Hi Guys

Ja5on

New Forum User
New to the website.

Big lover of the 240 and 260z. My friends father has a super samuri which I've been in love with for years.

Finally decided I'm going to try get my own 240/260z and have a wee restoration project of my own. Just need to find the right car

uk66fastback

Club Member
Welcome Ja5on ... !

Plenty of info on here - and lots about the cars in general. RHD project or LHD? Usual import stories - lots of threads on them. RHD will cost, even a basketcase.

Ja5on

New Forum User
Yeah, not seen to may RHD ones going about. And the ones that are seem to been in a very good state.

Just need to keep looking. But yes a RHD would be my preference

uk66fastback

Club Member
Hope you have a large budget then! The RHD ones command a hefty premium. You could do a conversion of course if you had the time/money/inclination.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Jason, yes good luck and be very careful when buying.

As a matter of interest who is your friend's father, take him with you when you look at cars?

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Hello and welcome :thumbs:

I've just imported an early production 240Z from the states, if you've got any questions then just give me a shout as I have a reasonable knowledge of the process, albeit I'm sure there's those on here who have done it many more times. Below is a link to my thread with the process, paperwork and parts so far.

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27161