Hennerz and Cougar go large!

Cougar

Active Forum User
Here's hoping that you all had a good Easter break...I certainly did :thumbs: :) Hennerz and the Ginger Ninja came to party so here are some shots taken at Colliford Lake in Cornwall, the A30 proved once again to be fantastic to cruise to Lands End on a glorious sunny day...anyone who fancies a mini meet from Exeter to Lands end in July please let me know:driving:

Easter 2013 Photos by celticval1 | Photobucket

2013-03-30123159_zpsb39afbff.jpg

2013-03-30123119_zps2913103e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes, great pictures and a good way to compare 350/370 'lines' .

Funny how both cars were parked with steering lock ;). That's a pet hate of mine :eek:

Cougar - that's a mean looking 370Z :devil:

martinmac

Inactive
Nice pics. I love Cornwall and will be doing our annual tour next month. Just hoping the weather behaves. We are at an outdoor gig at the Minack Theatre on the 16th so dont fancy getting soaked. A couple of night at the Godolphin Arms is well worth the trip too.

Cougar

Active Forum User
Yes, great pictures and a good way to compare 350/370 'lines' .

Funny how both cars were parked with steering lock ;). That's a pet hate of mine :eek:

Cougar - that's a mean looking 370Z :devil:

Thanks Rob :) we took masses of photos....it was very addictive! :driving: all I need to finish off the 'Minizilla' is a CF valance ... waiting to find the same gauge weave at a sensible price.

Cougar

Active Forum User
Nice pics. I love Cornwall and will be doing our annual tour next month. Just hoping the weather behaves. We are at an outdoor gig at the Minack Theatre on the 16th so dont fancy getting soaked. A couple of night at the Godolphin Arms is well worth the trip too.

Do tell me more about the outdoor gig Martin, the Minack/Sennen cove is a stunning place for a photo shoot too :thumbs:

martinmac

Inactive
My wife is a borderline stalker so its Midge Ure at the Minack. Happy to meet up some time if you are up for it,