Helping Mr F.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
"Perhaps we can help Mr F. with his sex appeal ? I'm moving this post to anyfink and everyfink !"

My goodness, it took some time getting here - the site is sloooowwww tonight !

Before we go any further, it should be known that Mr F. is a trained bottomist and certainly knows where all the parts are and should go !
Most of us deal with him on via email (nothing to be gained there) and by phone. Aha, can the voice be improved , I don't believe so, it's deep, gravelly with a kind of masculine huskiness to it that radio ad. announcers spend hours practicing !

So, it's looks where perhaps we can help the most or eventually something to to motivate his own arousal !

Don't you think the beard works, especially with a sun-tan ? Cetainly tall enough with the obligatory distinguished grey rince !

Your comments and advice will be appreciated by "Friends of the F - less !"

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Sean, have you been at the Tokai and frozen Vodka again?

Having said that, a little Lycra is always good for increasing sex appeal, don't you think? ;) :D

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Mr F makeover

I see a pony tail, padded shoulders/taper waist jacket and cuban heels --- sort of a bearded Antonio Banderas in a Z

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
He even has a guitar too !

A corset would ease the application of the taper waist jacket and a close trim beard would avoid having egg on his face !

As a fellow cat lover, I know he always has a lot of p***y around !

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Its gonna end in tears

Sean -- you do realise we are treading on very dodgey ground here

I can feel a smack heading my way at Oulton park -- Oh what the hell :p

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
What time doe's the Z Shop open,on the forum? who run,s it & are they making any money?.............................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Skiddell, he who darez...doesn't get served any more !
Has Mr Smack moved from North London to Essex now ?

He does make a nice cup of tea though ! Hang on, what about a tastefully large medallion ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I have too much load on me at the moment,& I am expecting Mr.f to carry the flag for me. I,m suffering from exhaustion & am run down etc. Next,this coming week,friday to wednesday non-stop.
Cant take no more...................................................................
P.s Mike, Sean,& DJZ 60 catching up on your 'Top poster title'.
........................*.........................

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
It's not quantity DJ, ask Mr F, it's quality that counts mate !

Any female views on Mr Fs sexiness ?

status

Well-Known Forum User
i have more sex appeal than the lot of yer put together,especially with my tight jeans on,just ask any sane women

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Originally posted by status
i have more sex appeal than the lot of yer put together,especially with my tight jeans on,just ask any sane women
spoke to Nadia ( The portageezer) the other day and she /he said she thought you had sex appeal :D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Mr.F is sexy!. I said, he's got to get sexier......& then Sean take's my lyric's word for word & even nicked the melody line.......
It was in the key of: A sharp augmented 7th.
To true,Mr.F's Quality, is second only, to Status's tight trouser's. One of his post's are worth 50 of mine.
Mike should get into the hip-hop ' Bling ' style cause he's loaded.
DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
All the bird's were lookin at Status,as he whizzed by on motorway...........................

Russ

Club Member
Well if I could change my look I'd go like the main man from the Cuban brothers (they have a website, check out the Gumball 3000 dvd for them).

I don't tan well because I'm so white that I'm totally reflective, but with Mr. Fs tan I think this would work, and look at the screaming fans from this years SAS ball in Bournemouth!

http://www.sas.org.uk/events/ball2003/mike/cuban1_img.jpg

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
A tanned Mr.Universe, Mr.F....................................

+ A 'Stylistic's Wig........

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So, if we place a guitar in his bronzed hands, with his dark hair, Mr F could be the sexy negative of Status - we'll have to fit him out with tighter lycra trous and a silly Hawaian shirt...

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by SeanDezart
we'll have to fit him out with tighter lycra trous and a silly Hawaian shirt...

I told you Lycra was the way to go, although I'm sure in "Rock-God" circles, it's known as Spaaandex!! :D

Perhaps a second hand outfit from Justin of "the Darkness" fame? It's a good job that Spaaaaandex is stretchy.

As it happens, I once turned up at a mate's house (on my racing bike), wearing lycra cycling shorts ...

His "Rock Chick" girlfriend then said:

"John, why are you wearing Spaaaaaandex!!?"

"I'm not, Stella, these are cycling shorts ... "

"Oh .... Don't you feel a twat?"

"Now you come to mention it ... :rolleyes: "

Fair Warning?

CheerZ,
JB. :D