Help - Clutch Needed for Brands Hatch!!!!!!!!!

Crofty

Club Member
Hi All,

I am in a bit of a jam. I need to replace my clutch THIS WEEKEND - engine is out and all ready but I can't find the replacement clutch in the UK.

I am meant to be racing in the Touring Car race at Brands Hatch the last weekend of the month (Bank Holiday)...car is running in the invitation class so I can run whatever settings I like within reason!

Anyway I am looking for:
COMPETITION CLUTCH STAGE 4 RACING CLUTCH FOR NISSAN SENTRA 200SX S14 SR20DE (Sprung)

Item number131975832832 On EBay except I tried to order this and they don't have one in stock!

I desperately need to track one down that I can collect Friday or Saturday - any ideas would be most welcome!

Rob

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Posted on the Z car Bro Facebook page.

Also have you considered some of the deleted on the datsun parts page?

874d45a838911a3ce3e70248311ca00e.jpg

status

Well-Known Forum User
I have an S14 a box in my 260 it is fitted with an ACT clutch,got it off Mr F Mjp autos,don't know if that's any help but he is the main man on here number is 07785932086 ,he might be able to help or you might have to DHL it from abroad

Mark N

Club Member
I'm not familiar with it but is there anything in the conversion to fit the L-Series engine that prevents the fitment of an SR20DET clutch and flywheel?
If not, it would give you a lot more choices!

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I got my ACT clutch from srbpower- they seemed good and list stuff for you application. I don't know if they have uk stock tho.