Hello All

Rudyard

Forum User
Bonjour Sean and all,I have joined today having been a lifelong fan of the 240Z.Ilook forward to interacting with fellow Z folk.I have been tinkering with Z's since 1980.Thank you for your welcome Sean.:thumbs::

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hiya mate and welcome.

I think that you have some stories of old perhaps to share with us - that'd be great.:cool:

Do you have a Z now....had in the past ?

Rudyard

Forum User
Hi Sean,I do have three 240's at home and my sons both have one each.I am fanatical about the 240 and the SSS even at my age and apparently there is no known cure.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Sean,I do have three 240's at home and my sons both have one each.I am fanatical about the 240 and the SSS even at my age and apparently there is no known cure.

It IS a virus (and not age related) but 5x is being greedy - where've you been then since this site was operational ?

Rudyard

Forum User
I have just been an observer for many years because I am not confrontational in anyway but do enjoy the banter providing it never gets personal.I think we should all help and support fellow members whatever their likes as we all share the same common love of a Z.I don't think anything good ever comes out of being critical however being supportive does make a difference.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Well....we all 'love' and support one another in our own special ways too......hard not to get personal when passions are inflamed.

Wanna share some photos of yours please ?

Rudyard

Forum User
I am having trouble uploading so have to wait for my gransdson to show me how its done but just in case people have doubts,MMU 49K,CSG 14L,TLB 51M

SacCyclone

Club Member
Hello Rudyard and welcome. I am a newbie to this forum as well but it has been a great experience learning from all the knowledgeable chaps here. Have a great time and I look forward to exchanging posts.

Rudyard

Forum User
Thank you Sac I am an admirer of your taste and look forward to your visit to London.I hope we can meet so I can show you my photo album of the Z's in Kampala and Nairobi 1971,1972 with one particular shot of Jean Todt at JinJ Falls.

SacCyclone

Club Member
Look forward to getting together in London, June 1st to the 4th. I will start a new post on this forum when I arrive as I have little parts bags for several members of this forum to deliver.