Got my car back from PowerZed...

Harby300

Active Forum User
Finally got my car back today thanks to the expert guidance from Powerzed..

The car sounds awesome and growls like a huge beasty and its still on limited boost thanks to Noel being a big dirty spoil sport..

I thought PowerZed just did Engine rebuilds but that Myth has been well and truly smashed, Jimmer does everything.

Ive got a couple of bits to sort and break the engine in and then of for its remap at TurboNoz

Id like to publicly say a huge thanks to Jim and Noel.

Ive asked daft questions, changed my mind added a few curve balls and nothing was too much trouble for Jim..
And with Noel lurking in the background offering me tips and guidance Ive been well looked after..

Massive thanks Jim... Drove back with the most enormous grin on my face, any body looking in would have assumed I was getting a blowjob.. lmao

Harby300

Active Forum User
Hi Steve,

Jimmer owns PowerZed and is a fanatstic mechanic..
Jimmer is responsible for the 750bhp time attack car that Jaffa drives superbly.

I thought Powerzed was just an engine build company but is actual fact a fully fledged mechanic and does everything from servicing, brakes, engine rebuilds, welding, gearboxes the lot..

if you own a Zed he is definately worth a call. I live in Teesside so its a 250 mile journey for me. I also know a chap that travels from Scotland.

Should I ask him to introduce himself to the forum?

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
Finally got my car back today thanks to the expert guidance from Powerzed..

The car sounds awesome and growls like a huge beasty and its still on limited boost thanks to Noel being a big dirty spoil sport..

I thought PowerZed just did Engine rebuilds but that Myth has been well and truly smashed, Jimmer does everything.

Ive got a couple of bits to sort and break the engine in and then of for its remap at TurboNoz

Id like to publicly say a huge thanks to Jim and Noel.

Ive asked daft questions, changed my mind added a few curve balls and nothing was too much trouble for Jim..
And with Noel lurking in the background offering me tips and guidance Ive been well looked after..

Massive thanks Jim... Drove back with the most enormous grin on my face, any body looking in would have assumed I was getting a blowjob.. lmao

From a quick search on zclub I see a few people praising jimmer. For example, NickZ32 put one up.

Here is PowerZeds website:

http://www.powerzed.com

A quote from the website link above:

"We have created this new website because we believe there needs to be better places on the net for zed owners. While there are a number of Forums and sites there is not a truly global resource and community for Nissan Z enthusiasts. We want to be a valuable community and resource where you can freely discuss your opinions on products, traders, cars, as well as offer help, advice or reviews on traders."

Like I say

Gotta love Jimmer :thumbs: