Supercar Sunday - June 6
Anyone interested?

Breakfast Club

breakfast_club_logo_169.jpg

Preregister here -
https://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/contact.aspx

Mr.F

Inactive
Clashes with S.E.K.Z. - what success do you think I would have asking SE members to do breakfast at Goodwood and then drive up to the Halfway House for lunch...would make a great day out and the cars would get used properly?

Itinerary - drive to Goodwood for 8-00am (locals to gather at Halfway House at 6-00am for leisurely drive down to Goodwood?)
Breakfast
Look at the cars
Leave Goodwood 11-00am
Approx. 2 hour drive in convoy (at legal speeds and allowing for a bit of Dartford tunnel congestion.
Halfway House at 1-00pm for lunch
Depart for home when you are able to stand up unaided...

zman240uk

Club Member
I gonna try to make it. Been before, they are great events with free admission. Dont bother with the whole pre-registering for the event nonsense, that's just an excuse for them to grab your details in order to send you e-mails.

M

madmarco

Clashes with S.E.K.Z. - what success do you think I would have asking SE members to do breakfast at Goodwood and then drive up to the Halfway House for lunch...would make a great day out and the cars would get used properly?

Itinerary - drive to Goodwood for 8-00am (locals to gather at Halfway House at 6-00am for leisurely drive down to Goodwood?)
Breakfast
Look at the cars
Leave Goodwood 11-00am
Approx. 2 hour drive in convoy (at legal speeds and allowing for a bit of Dartford tunnel congestion.

Like the way your thinking Mike! Dont think I would meet at the Halfway house but may drive there after Goodwood.

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User

Breakfast
Look at the cars
Leave Goodwood 11-00am

I wouldn't have a problem with that but then I don't need much of an excuse to take the zed for a long drive.

M

madmarco

Alrighty then!
1. madmarco
2. nickZ32
3. Ianl (maybe)
4. zman240uk
5. GTR-240Z
6. Mr.F

Last edited by a moderator:
M

madmarco

Newsflash!
Goodwood are giving away 500 free tickets for Moving motor show on Sunday

To get your hands on 1 of the 500 free tickets we have reserved strictly for you, our loyal Breakfast Clubbers, all you have to do is come to Breakfast Club this Sunday morning, and visit the Ticket Office located beside the main gate, and quote Moving Motor Show. The 500 free tickets will be offered strictly on a first come first served basis, and are limited to 1 per Breakfast Clubber.
The Ticket Office will be open from 0800hrs on Sunday morning.
Please remember to park your vehicle as directed by the Marshals on the day, as you will not be able to park outside the Ticket Office
We look forward to seeing you bright and early on Sunday morning.