Gold Cup Oulton Park

steveKemp

Club Member
Dear Members

We have received the club invite to the 2017 Goldcup event at Oulton Park held on the August Bank Holiday weekend.

Aug. 26th-27th and 28th. Club stand days Sun 27th and Mon 28th.

As in the past if you wish to attend please supply the car type and registration number along with your address. Which will allow me to post your free entry ticket for the car and driver.

I need to provide the ticket request and car registration details on the 1st Aug.
So your deadline point is the 1st Aug at 6pm

Please note any passenger in your car, over 13 year of age will be asked to pay an entry fee.

Please view the Motor Sport Auto web site for details.

Regards Stephen Kemp

steveKemp

Club Member
Hi All

I need your address and registration number car details, please PM me with this information.

I have you all on the provisional list, please confirm with the requested information.

I will request weekend ticket for all.

Regards Steve

steveKemp

Club Member
Hi

In total 7 members have requested tickets so far. As the requests above, Dave Holland in his 240Z, and myself.

In addition even Riddler has requested a ticket, in his Rover, I will give this a try as there is normally space around the stand.

If you would like to attend please remember you need to supply your Name, Address and car Registration before the 1st Aug.

Regards Steve Kemp

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
In addition even Riddler has requested a ticket, in his Rover, I will give this a try as there is normally space around the stand.
That's really good of you Steve - but I have applied for a ticket as an individual entry and been successful so no danger of my old Rover cramping the style of all those sleek sporty Zs! Look forward to seeing you all on the day and my former Z - still got very happy memories of watching it being driven round the Oulton track by Messrs Hill and May.
I have sent you a PM Steve.
Rob

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
It's a good event I really enjoy going and there be room to park rover next to zeds no proper arangment at outing for club stand 1st come first served

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
It's a good event I really enjoy going and there be room to park rover next to zeds no proper arangment at outing for club stand 1st come first served
Well I might just squeeze in next to you then! What time do you recommend getting there?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Aww yeah 9am Sunday and Monday ad get there half 8 racing starts late on Sunday as church is on. Monday racing starts a lot sooner