Fugly!!!!!

Russ

Club Member
LOL thats no so much ugly, more silly :D

There are plenty of hideous ones at hybridz.org, and lots of very nice ones of course. Look for the ones that appear to be designed for marine use with massive plastic bits everywhere :)

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I think I've seen a pic of this before. Looks like it has been smartened up though (either that or it's an older pic the other one!).

Not my kettle of fish, but an interesting engineering challenge I suppose, and you've have to hope it's got an SBC in it (not least of all to pull all that weight around).

TL

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Oyyy ! Watch it Z Head !!:D Ya'll are gonna upset my car ! Almost gettin it put back together again, and there you go printing that ,,,gawd, if my 2+2 reads that post she'll never run properly again. :eek: 2+2's are notorious for their sensitivity as you know. and gawd almighty would someone please remove that Datsun from those wheels and stick a Ford F150 on top !!! That truly is an abomination !:D :confused: :eek:

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
it would cope very well with all the f*cking speed bumps in the Cardiff area.

I'll buy it.

Si.

Mr.G

Club Member
You will have to outbid me first Si, that car would be great for London.

No way will it ever get clamped with those huge wheels and traffic wardens wont be able to reach high enough to get to the windscreen and place a ticket :D :D In fact I have no clue how I'd get out once in! Maybe I could exit into someones 1st floor window.

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
I don't suppose it was built with the word "serious" in mind :D Looks like someone has had great fun, built something that THEY wanted to drive and good luck to them.

Bit pants but hey, if it floats their boat ........:D