FRP Automotive back in business

uk66fastback

Club Member
The reviews on that page are not a positive sign as the first thing to see on a company's facebook though.

I wish them all the best in trying to get continued business for FRP ...

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Spoke to Craig tonight he told me the last couple of years have been an absolute nightmare for them and they have now restructured their business model to ensure it to runs smoothly and to rebuild customer confidence in a speedy supply of their products

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Never been out of contact with them, some rough times and looking forward to getting the goods out there again !

Wyn

Club Member
Never been out of contact with them, some rough times and looking forward to getting the goods out there again !

You must be on their pay roll or are full of """"
No guessing which one comes 1st !

Possibly the worst sham of a company you could wish to deal with for Z parts !!

Don't waste your time imo !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Neither Wyn - sometimes you stick by people during their bad times, others are perhaps merely there to pick up cheaper parts than shipping them from the States but in either case, better that we have a Euro-supplier.

I can't say that their 'sabbatical' has done me any favours either and time and future experience will show whether you're still justified in saying that......

Ian

Club Member
I don't like bad mouthing companies that supply part for Z's. However I was not that satisfied with the quality of the parts I received, so much so that I will probably not be using them. I would have happily paid more for better quality. Just to let the members here know that the parts are possibly not going to be up a very high standard though still usable, I do have high standards for my cars though so perhaps for others they would consider them to be ok.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ian - fair point, were you expecting fibre-glass parts to be able to bolt straight-on, no prep work ?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I have to agree with Ian, past experience was not great and communication was also fairly poor. Hopefully they rectify this.

And Sean, what do you class as prep work? My panels were not mm's from fitting correctly but inches.

As for paint prep then surely nobody expects them to just have a base and clear over the top...

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Maybe I was lucky then because aside from 1x Devil Z spoiler which was obviously 'out' (corrected and returned to adjust their mould and returned all free of charge), I've not had any problems or negative feedback from others here.

Yeah, hopefully they will and I'd like to give them the opportunity of doing so without turning this post into a whinge list however previously justified - allow them convince us.