Frankfurt motorshow 2015

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Its been a while since I've been on, but went to the Frankfurt motor show again this weekend so felt it my duty to feed back a few words...:thumbs:

I gave up on the Geneva show as the show halls are too small and it's like a ride on a Mumbai commuter train....The super dense crush load.

But Frankfurt with its vast Festhalle exhibition centre was less crammed on my last visit and being the biggest show in Europe there is always something of interest.

This year even Frankfurt was struggling to cope with the numbers on the day I went (the last day of the show).
This makes taking pics nearly impossible, therefore I only drew my camera from its case this year for the only 2 cars I felt worthy of sharing with you guys.

The first being the new Honda NSX. a more compact coupe than I was expecting. it really looked quite small. looked a bit boring to be honest. It didnt excite me like I hoped it would..:unsure:

The second being the new Ford GT, unlike the NSX the GT is massive..:eek:
Painted in black it would make the perfect car for a future Batman movie.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
See what you mean about the NSX! It's one of those cars I regret not buying! The front of the one in your pics reminds me of an angry civic! Shame as the original had quite a bit of drama about it.

The GT though, wow! Love that detail if it makes it into production.

Ped

Club Member
The NSX looks a bit like a lot of other cars which is a shame. When the original came out it did look 'different'.

The Ford is ridiculous, but looks the business.