Engine is in, well almost...

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
After several hours of cursing, and having to bribe my misses to help me fit it. My RB26 is finally in the zed. Well almost its not a perfect fit it sits to high at the front and the mounts don't line up correctly so will need to do some investigating. Just thought I would wet your appetities and will post some better pictures shortly once I've got it fitted a little better.

enginein.jpg

Russ

Club Member
Nice one :) Looking very good already, looking forward to seeing it finished (and blagging a ride in it to see what it's like :) ).

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
moggy240 said:
will it be on the road this year ?

Time wise it's possible, but money wise probably not till next April! when its bonus time at work. But I'm hoping to finish this year even if its right at the end of the year I just want to drive it now.

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
Big mouth

LOL: Just showing my mate these pics and he says you can expect small children to get caught in that front :D

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
zedhead260 said:
I'm not sure a few screws and a bit of gaffa tape will hold it all in place Darren !!!!

Your telling me this now, I've put the whole car together with gaffa tape :) .
Only joking, the intercooler is held in with 2 bolts at the bottom just using the gaffa tape to support the top while i make a bracket to support the top.

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Thats the great thing about the s30's engine bay its so big the engine fits nicely in there.
Thanks for everybodies kind comments, I'll post some more pictures through the week of my progress.