details of IRL CONVOY to Z009

T

tulip

i have just booked the ferry for Z009 details as follows if any wants to make convoy over

irish ferries ulysses

DEPART DUBLIN PORT FRI. 8TH MAY 8.05AM ARR. HOLYHEAD 11.30AM

DEPART HOLYHEAD MON 11TH 2.40AM ARR DUBLIN 5.55AM

at the moment there is a sale on i paid for CAR+2 ADULTS + CLUB CLASS (which gives you priority boarding/disembarking, vip lounge with free food and drink on the trip) 189.00euro without club class 157.00euro

these are the optimum times to give us full benefit of the weekend, and i doubt it will get any cheaper, when i checked the prices in jan the above was 288e

any takers

jay???? andrew?????joe?????? it would be great to have a few of the older zs

i will also be organising a convoy to zedfest in sept., details of that after Z009

cheerz trish

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Tulip,

I'm afraid I wont be able to make z009, However I might manage zedfest in september all going well

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
My just come along. Its been a while since I've been over there with a Zed. Have you all booked any where to stay yet?:p

T

tulip

My just come along. Its been a while since I've been over there with a Zed. Have you all booked any where to stay yet?:p
hi andrew, joe, good to hear from you guys, its a camping weekend, there are good facilities, showers etc on site, im sure steve can advise about nearby hotels if thats what you would prefer, be great if y:thumbs:ou could come

T

tulip

no booking in advance, the organisers have 2 meadows booked for the event, so you just pay at the gate when you arrive, go to the meadow and pick a spot,

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
OK Trish, thats me and Joe both booked on the same ferry crossings as you. Do you think me in my little 240 will be able to keep up with you guys in your 300's? :p Look forward to meeting up any how.:driving:

T

tulip

excellent andrew, looks like theres only me going from over here atm, although we may meet up with some others in wales, as for keeping up, :D i will probably have to keep up with you guys, old skool sleepers:bow: will be in touch nearer the time