datsun 240z 70/71 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

datsun 240z 70/71

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items for Sale' started by red baron, Apr 20, 2017.

1. red baron

red baron Forum User

rear hatch glass for sale 70/71 vertical lines £40 front over riders72/73 new £40

2. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

Can I have the glass please.

3. neil240z

neil240z Forum User

i'll take the overriders please.

4. red baron

red baron Forum User

yours neil 240z

5. red baron

red baron Forum User

Overriders

Can you let me have your postcode so that I can get a price for postage.

6. red baron

red baron Forum User

now sold

7. lancaster127

lancaster127
    Z Club Member

Hi Red Baron. Do you still have your rear window for sale?
    Many thanks Stewart Middleton

8. red baron

red baron Forum User

Hi Stewart

The screen has been sold but still has not been collected, sat in two days so far this week. If you want it you can come and collect it. I will refund the other person the money.

9. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Committee Member

If the payment was made 2 days ago and the buyer lives a long way away surly they should have a bit of time to arrange to travel up and collect it

10. red baron

red baron Forum User

Hi Steve

The person in question agreed to buy the glass when I first put it up for sale on 20 April. I received payment on 3 May as he was away on holiday which was not a problem. The glass has been wrapped up and ready for collection since then. He arranged his own courier as we could not get anybody round here to take it as they would not guarantee that the glass would not get broken. He sent me a message to say the courier would collect on Tuesday 23 May, then we got another message on 23 May to say the courier was not coming. He rearranged for the courier on the Thursday but did not arrive as I waited in all day.The parcel is still here.

11. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

Hi, Yes my fault, all the above then I've got a 2mm shard of metal in my eye so had to fly back to the UK from work to get it sorted, completely slipped my mind.

If you'd like to sell it to someone who can collect, completely understand, otherwise i'll organise collection this PM for Tuesday collection.

Apologies.

12. red baron

red baron Forum User

Please organise collection for Tuesday. Could you let me know the name of the courier.

13. lancaster127

lancaster127
    Z Club Member

Rear window 240z

Hi RR. Many thanks, mine is broken so this opportunity is great! Please forward address and phone number. How do you want payment? I can email it, send cheque pay COCollection.
    Many thanks Stewart
    01845 567116

14. datsun dave

datsun dave Active Forum User

If it's sold I do have some rear hatch glass and in Stockport.

15. lancaster127

lancaster127
    Z Club Member

Rear hatch glass 240z

Hi DD. It looks like I'm still looking and off road until I find a replacement. Mine is the earlier smaller glass with vertical heater strips. What have you got available?
    Many thanks Stewart

16. datsun dave

Will have a look later in my unit

17. datsun dave

Hello Stewart

Had a look in the unit today its the later type with horizontal heater strips can send over some pictures PM me your email address.

18. lancaster127

lancaster127
    Z Club Member

Rear hatch glass 240z

Thanks DD, but collected a glass this morning following my plea! Many thanks for taking the time to contact me. It's much appreciated, but I took the first one offered.
    Best regards Stewart

19. red baron

red baron Forum User

glass left today sold