Chroming

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Anyone know of a reputable chromers in the Yorkshire area?

Whilst I'm getting the fender holes filled and painted on my Z I'm tempted to get the bumper re-chromed to remove some small pit marks etc.

A friend of mine down south uses Ashford Chroming in Kent, but I'd rather drop off and pick up the part directly than rely on courier services.

Jon

uk66fastback

Club Member
Ashford Chroming better be under new management then as they were shocking when I used them about five years ago for my Mustang. And I mean, shocking.

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Ashford Chroming better be under new management then as they were shocking when I used them about five years ago for my Mustang. And I mean, shocking.

Thanks fastback - my mate has had loads done for his Cadillac and it seems good quality, but I'll bear that in mind.

Too far away for me to use anyway really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul_S

Club Member
I've never heard of Ashford Chroming before, but they are just up the road from me. The testimonials on their website are only as recent as Feb 2015 which doesn't bode particularly well.

I will look in on them if anyone is interested. I might want some done in the future so it would be nice to know what they are like.

Sam_C

Club Member
Like JK I have used the Hull boys for Lambretta chroming. Used to be part of KB Paintshop, but I think,it is now Quality Chrome. Another local option for you is in Pontefract - Midas Touch, although they may subcontract.