charity event in Leysdown in Kent

martinmac

Inactive
https://www.facebook.com/darren.bell.900?fref=ts

Karina Chetwynd is holding a charity day with many car clubs coming. We have camping for a reasonable pitch fee if anyone is interested in it, and convoys setting up from all over the uk. We are charging £1.00 to park, £1.00 to show. We are running some completions which you guessed it as £1.00 per competition entry. Please could you post to main wall about the event as I cannot do it. There is other stuff such as fun dog show, beet tents rodeo bulls etc. so fun day out. We have hotrods coming from the British hot road association, and many other car clubs coming to support the event and help me raise funds for my friends little boy who has cancer. If anyone want to come please look for event invite and pages under Karina's Big Event. I have attached a picture of Oliver as it tells all about his situation. We want as many cars and bikes there as possible. The venue is huge so come in your masses and thanks again for agreeing I can post this, and if possible could you ask people to share it for me. If you have any question please feel free to message me.

If anyone wants to attend we can have a joint forum and club stand.