Baby !!!!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, Club Zen is growing !

Cathy lost her water at 10:00 this morning (Friday) and at 19:28 gave birth to our son, Jules Cary Dézart at 3.76 kg (8.3lbs ?) !

The birth went along with no complications - I saw everything and words cannot describe it - I cried, Cathy cried - baby just wondered what all the noise was about and when was he going to get a mouthful !

Both are very well, Jules had no problem 'latching' onto mother (both sides) and I imagine both will sleep soundly tonight !

The poor sod takes his looks from the father !

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Congratulations!!....Your life will now never be quite the same!....It will be much better! ;)
Cheerz,
JEZ

abas

Well-Known Forum User
Congratulations. Attach a baby seat to the rear strut bar in your z. Who says a z isn't a family car:)

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Congrats to you both!

Just think with the lack of sleep you'll now have you'll have plenty of time to finish building restoration and work on your car :D

Cheers,
Rob

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The only time I have to surf this forum is when I should be sleeping - thanks from us all to you all !

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Utterly fab - well done to all. I have two daughters (3 & 8) and love them to pieces. They drive me mad, but the smiles outweigh the aggro a thousand times over!

Quick, someone get the nippers' membership fees before Dad spends it on nappies!

symon260z

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Sean,
Thats great news. We´re looking forward to meeting Jules & introducing him to some of the finer things here in Spain. Please pass on our regards to Cathy.
Regards

Symon
p.s. Has he expressed a preference as to what colour he wants his 240Z to be ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sean,Cathy & Jule,s........................Best news,congrat,s,lot,s of love & memories are made with best to come.......DJZ 60.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Congratulations to you both.
Pauline is making all sorts of strange sounds like
"ooh........ah"
We are so pleased for you both

Do you want the flying pig back to use as a mobile in the kiddies playroom :D