Anyone interested in a day out on June 28th

Thinking of having a meeting on June 28th starting from 10 o'clock onwards at
london.gif

www.london-motorcycle-museum.org

Ravenor Farm Oldfield Lane South,
Greenford,

Middlesex
UB6 9LD

And then at around 1 o'clock traveling on to the Black Horse for a bit of grub and a natter

Black Horse

1628.jpg

The Black Horse is a traditional pub on split levels. It has a large garden by the Grand Union Canal, with a heated, covered area. The pub offers a selection of English favourites and chef's specials.

Black Horse

425 Oldfield Lane
Greenford
Middlesex
UB6 0AS

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Seems that I am only two better than Billy-no-Mates
Go on surprise me and put your names down as coming along
Or are you all being AWOLers:beatdeadhorse:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Will be at the bike museum at 10 o'clockish With Paul Wrangle who is coming to mine first
looks like most others will be doing important things like gardening DIY sleeping or just lazing about stuck indoors

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry guys,,gonna have to miss tomorrow,,unfortunately my mom passed away a couple days ago and im just not feeling up to it. All is ok,, just a wee bit burnt out :( See you all real soon ! :cheers::driving:

Ped

Club Member
Sorry guys,,gonna have to miss tomorrow,,unfortunately my mom passed away a couple days ago and im just not feeling up to it. All is ok,, just a wee bit burnt out :( See you all real soon ! :cheers::driving:

Really sorry to hear your sad news. Take it easy, will catch up with you soon. Best wishes.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member

So sorry to hear your bad new on the passing away of your mom RIP

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hey the Sun is out and what could be better than getting the Z out of the garage and giving it a blast :driving:

Live in Hope of a few more turning up