Anyone know of this strange 1974 Z?

tali

Well-Known Forum User
Anyone know of this 1974 Z? -jeez that is some bodykit! :eek:
boatstuff005.jpg

4 LHO :bow:( nice number plate last on road in 01 1993 and 2.8 engine according to DVLA

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Looks like they've tried to make it part hillclimber, part van. Ouch! Got big slicks on there too. Mmm. Wonder what that's all about then?

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
What ever it is I'm sure their is a nice man with a space in his crusher just waiting to put that horrid monstrosity out of it's misery :eek::eek::puke:.

I reckon that was hand built by Stevie wonder :confused::unsure:, Why oh why would you bother ?????????.

Rob

JakTheRuby

Club Member
It's fine until you get to behind the door, above the rear wheel arch where it all goes sadly pear shaped. (and yes, I know it's f*cked and dented, just commenting on the styling before I get abuse from afar)

Mr.F

Inactive
I think the car originally pictured IS the Manalaty turbo built by Janspeed. It was found by a well-known Scottish member down in Essex (near my old place in Basildon) and whisked off to a remote Scottish island where it has remained in storage ever since...

I might be wrong, but it looks sort of familiar...:unsure:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
I think the car originally pictured IS the Manalaty turbo built by Janspeed. It was found by a well-known Scottish member down in Essex (near my old place in Basildon) and whisked off to a remote Scottish island where it has remained in storage ever since...

I might be wrong, but it looks sort of familiar...:unsure:

I think you are right Mike, it has the glass sunroof aswell, they must of just changed the fr wings, airdam, wheels & give it a lick of paint, oh & blanked the rear 1/4 lights off to convert it into a van. :D

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
I have a strange feeling that would look really great once sorted out a bit and cleaned up.

It looks sad at the moment but has great potiential

Noooooooooooo to crushing it restore it is the way to go

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
I have a strange feeling that would look really great once sorted out a bit and cleaned up.

I just went back for another look just in case it had improved overnight, But I'm sorry to say the crusher is the way forward with that.

Maybe just maybe if they ripped all that 5hit off the back it might be doable but I doubt it.

Saying that I've taxed worse :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Rob