and then there was 3

johnymd

Club Member
After a brief thought of buying another UK car I came to my sense's and made the logical choice with a cali car. I think that now makes it 3 all Terry. With a possible 4 come tomorrow. I find if you cant make your mind up between cars then you best buy both. What's the worse that can happen?

johnymd

Club Member
Each time I buy another I tell Sue that I only intend to keep one but I think she knows I'm not telling the truth.

johnymd

Club Member
So you've only got one then Terry. You better start looking.

I think you can only have one project at a time. The blue ones done so it's just sitting there waiting to be driven whenever I want. The orange one now has a deadline of 6 weeks, which is when the first one arrives on the boat. I need and like deadlines as it pushes me forward. Only problem is.............colour?

tel240z

Club Member
After a brief thought of buying another UK car I came to my sense's and made the logical choice with a cali car. I think that now makes it 3 all Terry. With a possible 4 come tomorrow. I find if you cant make your mind up between cars then you best buy both. What's the worse that can happen?

Ah yes John but I have a Uk one a Cali one and an Aussi one just need to keep in touch with my Japanese friend ;)

johnymd

Club Member
I really must go out and do some work as sitting in front of a computer is no good for the bank ballance.

johnymd

Club Member
I guess its sort of like a runaway train. You get caught up in it and can't get off. I'm still looking at a few more at the moment.

I've been saying for a while that I need to find something else to do and at the moment this looks like the best option. I get to drive a few zeds around and sell a few with a little bit of profit to fund one for me and everyone's a winner. Can't be bad.

8658kv

Club Member
http://www.car-rax.co.uk/double-racks.html[/QUOTE

Then you would need one of these..

9780632_3.jpg