370Z Front Spacers Fitted

Paul_S

Club Member
I finally got round to fitting some 15mm spacers on the front to match the rear. Here are the results:

gallery_245_77_1090829.jpg

gallery_245_77_833950.jpg

gallery_245_77_661370.jpg

gallery_245_77_398313.jpg

If you want a set of 15mm spacers I fitted to the rear then I still have a set for sale on the forum :)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Cars look so much sportier with the arches filled. :thumbs:

Just be careful not to 'kerb' them now Paul.

Do you get any more 'kick' or 'tramlining' from the steering?

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_S

Club Member
Cars look so much sportier with bthe arches filled. :thumbs:

Just be careful not to 'kerb' them now Paul.

Do you get any more 'kick' or 'tramlining' from the steering?
Yes, I'm really happy with the look. I already had a kerb experience before the spacers went on so I'm relaxed right now - up until I get them refurbed again in the future.

So far I've only really 'driven' the car with the rear spacers on - with no ill effects. I'll report back now I've got all 4 wheels fitted with an extra 15mm.

Paul_S

Club Member
I've chucked the car about a bit now. I haven't noticed any negative effects. I can't say it's any better either - apart from the appearance :)

Paul_S

Club Member
It does when there is debris on the road (grit, twigs, etc) but not it's clear. I don't think it's any worse than before though as it was one of the first things I noticed when I picked the car up from the showroom.

Have you noticed it on yours?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
It does when there is debris on the road (grit, twigs, etc) but not it's clear. I don't think it's any worse than before though as it was one of the first things I noticed when I picked the car up from the showroom.

Have you noticed it on yours?

Yes I have that's why I asked - thought it might make it worse. Spacing my 240 front wheels out gives worse problems. I didn't get scrubbing on the 350 although I did have minor tyre wear issues on the inner edges on the front, which is a common problem I gather.

It looks good Paul :thumbs:

Paul_S

Club Member
Yes I have that's why I asked - thought it might make it worse. Spacing my 240 front wheels out gives worse problems. I didn't get scrubbing on the 350 although I did have minor tyre wear issues on the inner edges on the front, which is a common problem I gather.

It looks good Paul :thumbs:
No worse IMHO.

Thanks for the compliment :)