280zx gear knob, gaiter wanted | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

280zx gear knob, gaiter wanted

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by niroshann, Mar 16, 2018.

1. niroshann

niroshann
    Z Club Member

Hi All, I am looking to finish off an auto manual conversion. I have used various nissan bits from newer cars for now, but keen to finish off with the original ZX bits.

If anyone has the following for sale, please let me know.

1) Gear knob
    2) Blue/Black Gaiter
    3) Blue/black trim or surround that gaiter fits onto
    4) Inner rubber gaiter and metal plate that screws onto the trans tunnel

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Huw

Huw
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member

Hiya. I might have some of the bits your looking for, outer gaiter, plate and plastic coin tray. Let me have a ferret about through my spares and I’ll let you know.

Huw

3. Huw

Huw
    Z Club Member
    Staff Member

Had a look. I have a blue outer gaiter, and the inner rubber but it does have a split (see photo) but you probably could get away with a spot of super glue. Outer gaiter is in good condition. Also got the plastic surround with the coin tray. It’s been sprayed blue, not the best but would do until you can find a better one. I don’t have the plate or gear knob sorry. You could probably fabricating a plate if need be.

You are welcome to the bits, just a token for the postage. If you are going to Donnington or the AGM I can drop them to you there if you like. Drop me a pm or what ever it is now call on here.

Huw

Attached Files:

niroshann likes this.
  4. niroshann

niroshann
    Z Club Member

Huw that’s brilliant! I’ll pm you. Apologies for the delay!