280ZX auto box

NikWilson

Well-Known Forum User
Not sure how to post this, but I have a box for sale that has come with my replacement L28e engine. Now I need the engine for my C210 to replace the L24e engine but will use the manual box that I already have.

So the auto box is for sale with the converter as it is of no use to me - I have been told it is all ok, but I cannot vouch as to how good the box is, as I have never had it installed and running. If anyone is interested, I want shot of it to cover the cost of collecting it with the engine from Yorkshire to Norfolk.

PM if interested,

Nik

NikWilson

Well-Known Forum User
I now have the gearbox at home if anyone is interested. Looks to be in exceptional exterior condition and the seller vouched that it was ok when it went into storage 15 yrs ago - done c70k miles

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I seems a shame that items like this are of little/no interest.:(
I have had loads of auto boxes from 280ZXs. Never sold one
The last one I had was from a 33K mile car. It just got weighed in with the car .:eek:
GLWS

NikWilson

Well-Known Forum User
Oh well - not to worry, Just wanted a few quid for it to help cover the cost of the engine collection. I would hate to scrap it and would rather give it away than that.

Do you have a 280ZX engine to ECU wiring loom and an ECU for a maual gearbox by any changce? The ones from my L24e are not the same and interchangable.

I also need some other ancillaries for the L28e engine that were missing when I collected it - such as a TPS, starter motor, dip stick and Oil filler cap.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Oh well - not to worry, Just wanted a few quid for it to help cover the cost of the engine collection. I would hate to scrap it and would rather give it away than that.

Do you have a 280ZX engine to ECU wiring loom and an ECU for a maual gearbox by any changce? The ones from my L24e are not the same and interchangable.

I also need some other ancillaries for the L28e engine that were missing when I collected it - such as a TPS, starter motor, dip stick and Oil filler cap.

PM or email me a list....and we can go from there. (I have most of what you want I think)

L

Ladybird

Hi Nik, I might be interested. I hear you might be going to Mike's?? Best regards Debbie

NikWilson

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Nik, I might be interested. I hear you might be going to Mike's?? Best regards Debbie

Hi Debbie, yes, will be going there to see Mike F with all the suspension parts off my C210 to see what Datsun bushes fit the car as some look like 280zx parts and some from a 910 Bluebird. I can drop off the box and torque converter there if that is what you are thinking of?

Nik