260z 2 Seater on Ebay | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

260z 2 Seater on Ebay

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Stockdale, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Stockdale

Stockdale
    Z Club Member

Not so good at posting links but a late (silver) 260z 2 seater rhd has arrived on E-Bay. Looks good on the limited images presented. Bumpers, plates and indcators are a bit 'iffy' but relatively minor issues. Price seems keen if no huge underbelly issues.

2. tel240z

tel240z
    Z Club Member

3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

IT HAD AN ENGINE REBUILD BY Z FARM 3,000 MILES AGO & DRIVES REALLY WELL.

And been modified - a potentiel 'problem' and has red master cylinder caps....

IT HAS BEEN PAINTED POORLY IN THE PAST & NEEDS A RESPRAY. ONCE DONE THIS CAR WILL BE WORTH IN EXCESS OF £20,000.

£15k to buy, throw in a proper paint-job and it'll be worth what it cost overall.

Great looking car - hope it sells at that price.

4. Ian

Ian
    Z Club Member

Would have liked, I can dream, until I am able to afford another project car.

5. Huw

Huw
    Z Club Member

Now sold. Anyone in the club snap it up??

6. Mark N

Mark N
    Z Club Member

Looks like it was bought to flip, the seller only owned for a few weeks.
    I was looking for another project but got outbid in the last few minutes of the original auction after we lost communications on the rig.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222306628831

7. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

Easy money !:D

8. Mark N

Mark N
    Z Club Member

For sure!

9. ZeeSpeed

ZeeSpeed New Forum User

Looks as if it has come on the market again

ebay link

10. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

11. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

Are those front indicators in the right place or should be above the bumper?

12. jonbills

jonbills
    Z Club Member

I think the consensus is that the intended location is above the bumper, but many have them below, and perhaps always have done.

Someone'll be along in a mo to say they should be replaced with the US style ones.

Then someone'll be along to remind me that they're not US style, they're 'rest of world' style :)

13. Paul Henley

Paul Henley
    Z Club Member

I notice it's had what looks like a spacer fitted to the drivers side door mirror to what is possibly a passenger side mirror. Anyone else done this or seen anything relating to it on the net?

Paul