240Z, 260Z and 280Z Anti Roll Bar Differences?

Mr.F

Inactive
Wow - they're expensive. Call me for more reasonably priced alternatives.
No better suspension mod on a Z IMO.

On S30 the rear bar differs for R180 and R200 differential clearance. Also USA market sells for the 240Z including a fitting kit to instal the rear bar as they didn't come with anything on the rear as stock.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Well I have an R200 and I no longer want to use the original 240Z mounts that go in front of the diff.

What kits do you have Mike? Will give you a bell tomorrow.

Cheers

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Remember Dan I still have my kit that I mentioned to you a couple of weeks ago;)
New 25mm front bar.
Reconditioned 19mm rear bar in the reverse mount BRE style so no drilling or welding to fit:thumbs:
One set new endlink bushes included(optional)
No problem if you dont want it .... just let me know and I will put it up for open sale as its an ideal solution to upgrade any US sourced car:bow:

Attachments

• Parts 2014 130 (Large).jpg
    Parts 2014 130 (Large).jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 41

Wyn

Club Member
Reconditioned 19mm rear bar in the reverse mount BRE style so no drilling or welding to fit....

Pete
Would that fit a 260z with an R200 the same?
Any pics of that style rear roll bar fitted ?
The bar goes over the shafts I assume and behind them drop brackets ?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Oh feck me Pete. I thought you said you had no fronts ..! I would have had those if I hadn't already ordered some :(
Thanks to mike too, didn't order from him as a little more desperate to get this shed on the road..!

Ian

Club Member
Pete - Got any photos of that setup on a car, my car has a rear roll bar but a reverse fitted one would be beneficial as I want to extend my chassis rails up to the rear subframe and at the moment my roll bar is stopping me.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Pete
Would that fit a 260z with an R200 the same?
Any pics of that style rear roll bar fitted ?
The bar goes over the shafts I assume and behind them drop brackets ?

Hi Wyn I have one of these kits fitted to my car with R200 installed, yes it goes over the shafts & behind the drop brackets fits a treat.

Wyn

Club Member
Hi Wyn I have one of these kits fitted to my car with R200 installed, yes it goes over the shafts & behind the drop brackets fits a treat.

Cheers Gwyn
Have been looking on the net for pics n those I saw looked like it went under the shafts, as the bar looks to have a bend in it ?
Unless you can run them either way?
Pete
If still for sale would be interested n if it don't fit due to my larger shafts would just sell it on

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers Gwyn
Have been looking on the net for pics n those I saw looked like it went under the shafts, as the bar looks to have a bend in it ?
Unless you can run them either way?
Pete
If still for sale would be interested n if it don't fit due to my larger shafts would just sell it on

Wyn its only for sale as a pair as pictured.
There are already three people in the queue for the kit.:eek: