240z / 260Z / 280Z LIGHTS ON A 1984 Z31 TURBO?

markz312+2turbo

Well-Known Forum User
Take a second to look at this pic :)

ZXWIDE2.jpg

now in my personal opinion, i think this 240z? looks stunning, infact im thinking the z31 is pretty much the same shape right? just longer and a little wider?

ok il get to the point.

basicly, im thinking of getting a set of 240z or 260z headlights and surrounds and maybe seeing if i can intergrate them into my z31. sounds nutty i know but i just love the look of the 240z etc, fantastic looking cars.my car is in a project state at the moment so what better time to maybe think about mods right? the only thing that would maybe worry me is sale-ability if i ever decided to part with her.

i would be very interested to hear your thoughts about this, its just an idea im playing with.
the z31 is a nice looking car stock but surley if you like parts on other models you can intergrate to get the car how you want it? a personal touch, a custom one off :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Not a Z31 splitter. The early turbo ones were similar but didn't stick out forwards as much.

markz312+2turbo

Well-Known Forum User
yup, that looks spot on

so is there anyone who has done this conversion? or anyone know of one? or would it be a disgusting inbred?

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Don't know of anyone doing it over here, but popular in the US. You can still get the kits I believe Mike Feeney (Mr.F) can, also I have a link to an old website

LINK

That used to do them. Dunno if they deliver to the UK though or are still in business.

Mr.F 's website is here LINK

Mr.F can get them for £175 according to his website

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
im talking about the gold one in the middle of the pic, the one the camara is focused on gentlemen :)

ps: not the z32!!

I know it's already been stated but that is an S130 - 280ZX and you should know that by now - nothing like a 240Z and yes Rob, I know it isn't a ZG.........;) !

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
In order of your photo's.
1:
2 gold Z32's (left and right hand side)
1 Gold 280Z (in the middle)
1 Yellow 260Z (I think at the top)

2:
200SX (S13) with a 280Z lookalike conversion on the nose)