2017 prices

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I continue to evolve the parts and develop the range available and those parts marked '" * " are already being produced and will be available later in the year.

To note is that paid-up Z club members will receive a 10% discount (and not 7 as for the public) on any two or more parts bought together.

I've therefore tried my best to offset the extra cost caused by a weaker £ Sterling AND help support our club.

Attachments

• UK Club £s.jpg
    UK Club £s.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

johnymd

Club Member
Would I qualify as a professional? or a supplier of samples? May be just looking for the exhaust I can modify to fit my 6-1.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Sean, you may have already stated this but here goes - do you produce a stainless exhaust as a direct replacement for a standard OEM system from the manifold joint?

I'm not in need of one but I would have thought that there was a market for it - is there?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Would I qualify as a professional? or a supplier of samples? May be just looking for the exhaust I can modify to fit my 6-1.

Hi John.

I thought that you'd convinced us that you weren't a professional Z-man ? In any case, the small print says 'multiple orders' (ie not one-offs) : my aim is to support other sellers of parts that help keep all of our cars on the roads.

There is a already a 10% reduction for two or more parts bought together by paid-up Z Club members - I see that you're in the black - another IT problem for Rob to solve ?
Again, that is to help support this club without whom there wouldn't be this forum which in turn helps us all.
The exhaust fits using a V-band clamp and has a 2.5" (63mm) diameter if that helps determine if it'll fit yours.
It should do because I supplied someone near Le Mans with one for the same application - photos later.

Huw

Club Member
What rear muffler is included with the 280ZX system Sean? Any rough idea of price for the down pipe when it's available? Cheers.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
What rear muffler is included with the 280ZX system Sean? Any rough idea of price for the down pipe when it's available? Cheers.

A specific muffler Huw - not one of those that fit upon S30s.

No idea yet but note that it'll only be sold with the exhaust line, eg :

exhaust manifold, line and muffler = Full kit

Twin downpipes, line and muffler = OEM kit

Both kits will have the exhaust pipes necessary to fit a 2+2 and 2x seater.

I'm looking at producing a clamp-on twin-pipe exit but no promises yet.

Huw

Club Member
Hi Sean

Any news on the 280ZX exhaust system prices and availability?

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Huw.

Available in mid-July. I'm holding up pricing for now but I want them to be ultra-competitive - I need to attract buyers so expect them to be 'gentle'.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
How much for full system for 240z the Sam got a janspeed on it dunt blow like just I remember my dad wanting put bigger system on it help it breath
I dunno what diameter wipe that on now like but I'd like it bigger in diameter

status

Well-Known Forum User
Wot about classic register and other car club members for the discount or is it discriminated towards other car club members also

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
a) I'm not a member of any other UK club.

b) No other club has approached me to obtain a discount for its members.