2013 ZClub events part 3

What events will you attend in 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Not on this poll thread Sean (see the 1st 2013 event poll), but there will be parade laps at Donington in May :)

Pistonheads Performance Car Show - NEC - Jan 12/13
Passion for Power - Classic Motor Show - Manchester, April
Z013 - potential late April multi club event at Billing
Mofified Nationals - May
PPC in the park - track action at Mallory Park - May
Japfest - Castle Coombe - May
Spa Classic - our first international event of the year - May
Donington Samuri gathering
Cholmondeley Pageant of Power 14th, 15th & 16th June

JapFest and Mallory Park yes ?
Donnington - just for Sams right ? And parade as in parade or as in Spa 'parade' ?

M

madmarco

Which 2013 UK events are track action for ord plebs like us please ?

Off the top of my head Japfest, Japfest 2, PPC in the Park, Drag Challenge, Retro Show, and Brighton will all have track time available.

JK240

Club Member
Donnington - just for Sams right ? And parade as in parade or as in Spa 'parade' ?​
No, not just the Sam's. It will be for anyone on the stand with a related vehicle I understand, as for speed or type of parade sorry I don't know.

Mr.F

Inactive
Brighton Speed Trial requires pre-entry and recommendation from someone in a local club who participate. Also requires a basic MSA licence (e.g. Sprint - Speed and Hill Climb) and some minor car preparation to pass scrutineering.

M

madmarco

Bump!
Keep those votes coming. This is very important as it will determine our calendar for 2013.

RichardSmith

Club Member
Hi Marco,

Of these events, JAE for sure (as cub sec of 300zx.co.uk - LOL) and the NEC classic show; which has become tradition for me for the last 15 years!!

Richard:thumbs:

candy red

Club Member
I would like to show my car and drive my car to as many of the shows as i possible can but being new to the show scene [ie putting car on show still unsure what to do please advise]
want to meet other club members and there cars :thumbs:

Derrrick