2012 Zclub events

What events would you like to attend in 2012? part 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

madmarco

Hello Zclub members! It's time to identify our 2012 Zclub events calendar. Please indicate your interest in attending the events listed, you can select up to 10 diferent events. This is very important as it will help your committee plan the events for 2012 and secure event organizers. Remember as part of this club you agree to get involved and have fun, non participation is not an option! We have so many options that this poll is broken into two parts, make sure you vote on part 1 and part 2!

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
I've got the first vote in (opps, maybe not) for only zrun 2012 (unfortunately). I wish I could tick all the boxes but not even sure I can make the zrun at this point but it is my top choice :devil:

murt

Well-Known Forum User
Im glad you put up awesome fest as well, i'm attending that this year :), didn't see it on the list to vote for it though ><

M

madmarco

Part 2 only says August, thats why I wondered whether Richie was doing June next year after the fairly poor Sunday attendance of just 4 of us..:unsure:

I saw there were multiple Tatton Park events but thought we only attended the August one. I'm happy to add a part three poll for events members would like added to the list.

JK240

Club Member

richiep

Club Member
Tatton Park has always been organized as a local Cheshire Plainz event, hence it maybe not registering as a national event on the calendar - but the more the merrier!

We will be attending both the June and August shows next year as usual and I have every intention of making sure we continue to build momentum after the excellent showing we had for the August show this year.

There is also the indoor classic event organized by the same promoters as Tatton which takes place at the end of March. I hope we can make it in 2012 - 3 good S30s required for that.