1976 Datsun 260z LHD how much it could be worth ?

kamyk1988

Active Forum User
Hello
I am about to buying my second Datsun after my first one was stolen and burned and I've got a chance to buy 1976 Datsun 260z but LHD.
Can U tell me how much it could be worth ?
The car has less than 50k miles from new, never been welded, resprayed 2yrs ago, no rust what so ever. I could say it is in perfect condition and with the interesting history as well ;)
It's mostly standard, only addition is 15" Rota wheels and front skirt.
Probably I'll buy it but I'd like to know what should be the prize range on this one.
Thank You all for the help. :cheers:

kamyk1988

Active Forum User
Its 2 seater. I just checked it and its in great condition with 64k genuine kms.
Will add pictures when Ill be at home

Gaz 300

Well-Known Forum User
I remember seeing the sad pictures of your burnt out Z so glad to see your getting another one.

kamyk1988

Active Forum User
Thanks for the good words. At least after 4 months of fighting insurance company paid full ammount of insurance.
That's what I got today ;)

astroboy

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the good words. At least after 4 months of fighting insurance company paid full ammount of insurance.
That's what I got today ;)

If you click on the link it brings up some really odd advertising. Embarrassing ones too.:smash: Well done on your battle to get the car. Nice colour too!

kamyk1988

Active Forum User
Wow didnt noticed that :/
The car is going today straight away to classic car garage to cleaning the cars and sorting up the brakes to put it back on road again. Cannot wait to drive the Z again :D

Dale

Club Member
That looks really nice, and yes, great colour too ;) Look forward to seeing some more pics.

I wonder if those ads are different depending on who's looking at them. I see some Newcastle United articles there, and I'm not embarrassed about that, :rofl:.

kamyk1988

Active Forum User
I was offered today for a car 15k euros. You think that's a good prize for that ? Do I find in such a prize 240 or 260z RHD in a good condition for a next car ? I'm fighting with my minds if to sell it or not.
I'm the third owner from new and the 2nd one in Ireland, and car got amazing history, I still have a papers from 1976 when the car was purchased, and United Nations car registration papers, so with such a history it's very hard to make a decision...Any help ?

status

Well-Known Forum User
Thats probably about k11-k12 in pounds,if its a right hand drive you prefer you can get a nice right hand drive for that money so sell it