1971 RHD 240Z for sale | The Z Club of Great Britain

1971 RHD 240Z for sale

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale' started by samuri-240, Feb 16, 2017.

1. samuri-240

samuri-240 New Forum User

1971 Datsun 240z. This was my forever Z but life can change ! The 240 was imported from the States many years ago (sorry can't all paperwork at moment to give all dates. I have owned it for approx 14 years & it had already been properly converted to RHD but everything else was std USA spec apart from the carbs. No being a fan of a std UK supplied Z anyway the USA spec was a shock to me.

As stated above this was my forever Z I've owned 21 of them ! Hence my major investments within this one.

As it stands at the moment it is very much like the pics in my gallery but has ££££'s of new & upgrade parts either fitted or to go with it. Also it is now fitted with a DJR short stroke 2.6 with special head & triple Dellortos.

Anyone seriously interested in a very special car send me a pm for full details.
  2. samuri-240

samuri-240 New Forum User

Now sold unfortunately.
  3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart Official Trader

How much ?
  4. chrisvega

Z Club Member

Adding up 2+2
    You bought Gwyn's car ?
  5. Paul_S

Z Club Member

I did. I am now the very proud owner of Gwyn's 240Z.

It was a pleasure to meet Gwyn on the weekend and I feel bad he is letting the car go. But it will be loved at it's new home :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. Jon_Flynn

Z Club Member

Congratulations Paul!! I'm sure you will love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jake RAH

Jake RAH
    Z Club Member

Nice one Paul :driving: :thumbs:
  8. Dale

Dale Committee Member

Congratulations Paul :thumbs:

On the transport front, doesn't a train ticket there and a tank of Pemium back not work? :D

RIDDLER New Forum User

That's certainly the way I would do it!!!
  10. Paul_S

Z Club Member

That would be lovely but it needs a little work and has no MOT so had to be ruled out.

I will start a new thread once it's at its new home :)
  11. IbanezDan51

Z Club Member

Congrats Paul! Looking forward to seeing some pictures!