triple

1. mattbibbey

Who will do my triple webers? Advice please.

Hi chaps, I currently have a fairly tatty '72 240Z with a few mechanical gremlins. I am about to replace the fuel lines and fuel tank, i have the tank (am still waiting on the lines) and I need to do something about my carbs. I am currently running the original hitachi's but they are in dire...
  2. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done. In this pic, you can see the oil pressure cutoff switch and wiring that I decided to add to the pump setup...
  3. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 3

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  4. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 2

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done.
  5. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 1

6. Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

7. Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

8. Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

9. Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

10. Turbo Dellorto Triple Sidedraughts - Ex Fourways project car

11. Russ Taylor

Russ Taylor