sold

1. Roy Selby

SOLD: 240, 260, 280Z parts

Gear stick inner boots, securing ring and stainless steel front bumper conversion brackets. All brand new. £100.00 the lot plus postage at cost
  2. Roy Selby

240,260,280 parts for sale

Moroso competition sump and oil pick up pipe, all brand new. Also high pressure oil pump and ARP crankshaft main bolts. £700.00 for the lot or can split. Postage at cost
  3. Roy Selby

SOLD: RHD complete dashboard for 260/280Z

Complete dashboard in very good condition. Collection only. £1000.00
  4. Huw

For Sale 280ZX Distributor……

…….Bits 3x Distributor caps @ £10 each 3x rotor arms @ £3.50 each 2x Ignition modules @ £30 each 1x distributor pick up coil @ £10 Open to sensible offers for the lot. All new and unused and boxed apart from one cap where the box fell apart so no box on that one. Postage will be extra...
  5. Col-b

SOLD - Original UK RHD 240Z numbers matching for sale

Hi All i am putting my 240Z up for sale but before i go down the usual routes i thought I'd give some one in the club first chance as you all know and understand these fantastic machines. The car was manufactured in Japan on the mid 1973 production run and first registered in the UK in September...
  6. Garaculas

SOLD: S30 Rear Disc Brake Kit

Complete DJR rear disc brake conversion kit for an S30. Comes with everything you need to convert from the factory drums including new callipers, discs, pads, adapter plates, handbrake cables and fitting instructions. It’s been mocked up on my car but never actually used, only up for sale...
Back