for sale

1. Aiden J

1977 LHD 280z - Fresh Californian import

Sold as a rolling shell for restoration. Fresh Californian import 1977 Datsun 280z. Left hand drive Comes with all glass (crack in the windscreen) and original rear louvres. Rolls freely. No engine or transmission. Comes with diff and back axles. Will need work done to floor pans and door...
  2. MammothMedia

Zero rust, Highly modified, perfect 1976 280z for sale

I'm thinking about putting my 280z up for sale. It's been abit of a garage queen and only really comes out for shows and magazine photoshoots. Kept in a dry and secure storage facility, well looked after and sponsored by Meguiars. I have hundreds of photos from shows and photoshoots and a decent...
  3. alsoHarrison

In the market for a 240/260/280 RHD

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for cheaper Datsun S30 cars that are RHD. I'm a bit of a younger chap and as a result I've got a pretty limited budget for this car and I have come to expect that for something in the realm of under £15,000 I'm not going to find a showroom ready car or...
  4. OD Z35

Cherished Registration

Looking to buy a Z35 in 2021 ? ODZ 35 plate for sale for £1500 Available for immediate transfer Paul 077403 55555
  5. Paul_S

SOLD - Re manufactured Dove Tails

All, I bought a set of new dove tails for my 240Z doors from the US and got two extra sets to sell on here. I'm not making any money on these, just sharing out the postage costs. To quote the place I bought them from: If anyone wants a set (1 LH and 1 RH dove tail as pictured) they are...
Back