Best z colour

oldschoolstock

Forum User
901 Dark green is a great colour
Is that the equivalent of British Racing Green?

Changing subjects, I found a very good place to rebuild carburetors in a reasonable time and at a decent price. Apple Hydraulics in New York just returned mine. Here are the before and after pics. Now before you curse me for the "before" picture, I bought the car with 122k miles and it and I don't think anything but a few tune-ups were ever done to it. Price was $685 USD and it was a ten day turn-around.

Attachments

• IMG_5846.jpeg
    IMG_5846.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 19

Robotsan

Club Member
Is that the equivalent of British Racing Green?

Changing subjects, I found a very good place to rebuild carburetors in a reasonable time and at a decent price. Apple Hydraulics in New York just returned mine. Here are the before and after pics. Now before you curse me for the "before" picture, I bought the car with 122k miles and it and I don't think anything but a few tune-ups were ever done to it. Price was $685 USD and it was a ten day turn-around.

Nice. Might not be the most economical option for most of us though, postage wise 😂

uk66fastback

Club Member
Some of the guys are getting them redone in Birmingham (the UK one, not the Alabama one). When I had mine done I sent them to the US, to ZTherapy - the cost was okay - it was the shipping which was the killer ...

They did look superb though when done.