Dean 2018 classic car championship

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
If anyone's interested in watching Dean race on the track next year list for his events

Attachments

• IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 41

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Had it confirmed by the Classic Sports Car that their meeting will be on the Silverstone International Circuit on the 5th and 6th May 2018 ( They have double checked and confirmed this with Silverstone)
and Japfest will also be at Silverstone on Sunday 6th May but at a different part of the Circuit

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
How many are thinking of Donny Saturday then japfest Sunday and will there be a club stand at Silverstone

johnymd

Club Member
Good luck to Dean tomorrow and Saturday. I won't be going as it's a bit too far for me. He is running a brand new engine which only arrived a last week so it will be good to see some improvement from last years times. They have also gain a years experience.

I'll be at Spa with them in a few weeks time. Probably not that much different in miles.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
You lucky guy.

I also like the way your girlfriend (sorry forgotten her name) has colour-coordinated her dress and 'brolly' with the cars!

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Yes Dean and Will and there other halfs and the mechanic and assiatant all are very welcoming got me and kerrie joe in for free so bonus

He qaulifed 3rd Friday

Today in practice was wet but dryed up nearly for afternoon when they wefe racing they did a 40 min race again but at the start they got bumped into on the first bend and that put him back a bit looked like it had bent something ad wheel had camber on front they were still great to watch though got video to upload to you tube soon

Also was a r32 gtr racing even popping flames that was running in another class very food Mix of cars when u go to watch Dean

Last edited:

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
She dresses colourful haha

Janspeed umbrella that someone give us

Attachments

• 20180602_092741.jpg
    20180602_092741.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 12