Jdm Coombe June 2018

Farmer42

Club Member
Was a bit disappointed with the event this year although there was a resonable gathering of Zeds.

However, as it is close to home, I will give it another go so count me in.

Paul

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks Nathan- sadly my car is too loud for them! ;)

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
The deadline for club stand tickets is this Friday if anyone else would like to attend
6301445a31ad7e0694db8fce97d0e1f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer42

Club Member
Should I have received my tickets by now? Normally get them about 2 weeks before the event but haven't had anything yet.

Jay.

Club Member
If anyone can't make it any more then please let me know, my weekend has come up free so I'd like to attend and get on the stand if possible!

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
I’d imagine we would get them this week or next, probably next week though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huw

Club Member
A big thank you to the 350zuk club for organising the stand and letting us join in again this year, thank you!

A great day out, some amazing cars, drifting was entertaining. There was even a 40 year old Laurel out with the drift boys.

Weather was fabulous down in the West Country. It good to meet some old faces, Geoff Gale from what was Auto Active made an appearance with his modified 350Z ‘fun car’.

Paul (Farmer42) 260Z 2+2 got selected for the Parade lap, very happy chap with his certificate. Car sounded great with the new 2.6 engine on the track.

231EEE46-FE44-4620-A801-E69E6503998A.jpeg

It was good to see Neil (Fairlineguy) and his latest creation, a stunning orange street sleeper.

07F80B68-5789-4A38-8732-CA9B4BFE3DCE.jpeg

I couldn’t find the owner of this race prepared 240z to talk with, but saw it in the parade lap later in the day. Nice it was too!

12DE8FDE-B9F6-4BA1-8A6B-D3B11162D614.jpeg

Last edited: