Simply Japanese 2018 - 29th July

bigh

Club Member
Hi,
as one of the REO's on 300zx.co.uk I am taking over the mantle from z32bolt on organising this for 2018, as he has a lot on his plate at the moment, with moving house and family.

If anyone would like to join us for the day, please can they register their interest below?
Last year there were over 50 cars at the event so it would be great if we can achieve a similar number for this year.

This year the Event is on July 29th - see link below, on Beaulieu's web site which covers the entire event including ticket prices, that can be bought either on the day, or in advance, through their website.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

I have already been in contact with the Event team at Beaulieu, to register the clubs interest etc. and I will update this thread with more information over the coming months.

300zx.co.uk
1. Bigh
2. Alic
3. Craig (am staying in Romsey Fri&Sat night, so can do a club drive out/Haynes/Bovington meet on the Saturday if any interest?)
4. tom1990
5. AndrewG
6. kgonzokia
7. nickz32 +2
8. funkysi
9. Therealnips (poss x2 cars)

Farmer42

Club Member
I like this event and unfortunately missed it last year because of the weather. Please count me in. Thanks.

niroshann

Club Member
Hey all, I would love to join also. I am bringing a 280zx that I just got on the road with an RB conversion - MOT’d and taxed. It is not a show car (ongoing project) but is a bit unique and might just make the trip over there! Do we get our own tickets and coordinate on the day?

Jay.

Club Member
Hey all, I would love to join also. I am bringing a 280zx that I just got on the road with an RB conversion - MOT’d and taxed. It is not a show car (ongoing project) but is a bit unique and might just make the trip over there! Do we get our own tickets and coordinate on the day?

Normally you have your club printed on an A4 page and the marshalls will point you in the right direction... Not sure if the ZClub has a stand this year though!

Huw

Club Member
Hiya Bigh

What’s the score with arrangements this year for parking up with you 300ZX.co.uk fellas? Is there a gathering before hand etc.

Cheers

Huw

craig

New Forum User
Hiya Bigh

What’s the score with arrangements this year for parking up with you 300ZX.co.uk fellas? Is there a gathering before hand etc.

Cheers

Huw

will need this printed for the marshalls to direct you to the club stand if arriving separately
https://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113507&d=1531925629

And quoting this from a thread on the 300zx forum if you want to arrive in convoy:
Ok all those that are interested in meeting at Fleet (Westbound) services and going to the Tesco rendezvous point for 8.00amm

We need to leave on the dot at 7.00am from Fleet as Google Maps has the journey as 50mins, then a brief stop at Rownhams so any others can join the convoy, then head on to the Tesco's for 8.00am.
Depart Tesco's at 8.15am with the rest of the Z Clubs.

If anyone else would like join us just turn up on the day, times postcodes below.

Fleet - 07:00hrs (GU51 1AA)

Rownhams services -07:35 - 07:40hrs (SO16 8AP)

Tescos - 08.00hrs - depart 08:15hrs (SO45 5JA)

craig

New Forum User
Not having any success with the link.

Sorry, forgot you would need to be registered on our forum to download an attachment.
Have attached it here for you :)

Attachments

• Z Club Club Label.pdf
    185.2 KB · Views: 9

Ped

Club Member
No, I decided against it too. Weather was rotten. Shame, I was looking forward to it.

craig

New Forum User
we had about 7 z32's make it, including myself.
no earlier or later models appeared on the club stand though.
although there did look like another 350 club stand had about same number of cars turn up, and quite a few other clubs still seemed well attended.
cafe was busy in the morning during the worst of the rain, and made a good excuse to see much more of the museum and house, etc