The Sunday Scramble. Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire. 22nd April.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
If you're not already aware we have a Z Club meeting in Milton Keynes at 12 noon on Sunday 22nd April.

Just 20 miles down the road is the Bicester Heritage Centre and as it happens it's also the Sunday Scramble from 9am. It could be a good start to the day! A coffee or two and a stroll round all the cars for an hour or so before our club meet.
Could even have ourselves a convoy of Z's over to our meet in MK afterwards :)

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/sunday-scramble-drive-it-day

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member

jimyj

Club Member
Planning on going to the Sunday Scramble in the Z first trip out this year !
Did go to this event last year , 3 other z in attendance

Attachments

• 20170423_135308.jpg
    20170423_135308.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 16

Jay.

Club Member
Will be there, assuming I get the car fixed.

Definitely not show worthy, but it's nice to go for it anyway!

Jay.

Club Member
So the event is this coming weekend.

Anyone firmed up plans to go? I'll be there :) Hopefully I'll get there early enough to get a decent spot inside the heritage centre.

Tommi

Club Member
So the event is this coming weekend.

Anyone firmed up plans to go? I'll be there :) Hopefully I'll get there early enough to get a decent spot inside the heritage centre.

Hi Jay,

I’ll be going over in my skyline, Z is a lifetime from being ready unfortunately...... to be fair the skyline isn’t exactly show worthy either but it’s a runner! Will be nice to see some more Japanese classics there and hopefully a few Z’s.

Tom

Jay.

Club Member
What time are people planning on getting to the Heritage Centre?

I got there around 11am last time and there was quite a queue. I'm planning on getting there a bit earlier, but I'm sure it'll be hell to get in.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
I'm planning on arriving about 9.30, maybe earlier. Gotta firm up a meet & set off time with JonBills as we are planning on coming over together. Derrick are you coming?
I didn't enter by the main gate last time I went and had no queue at all. But saying that it was in January.
If anyone wants to swap mobile numbers so we can figure where we are all parking up, drop me a message.
Should be fun :) :smoke:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Please remember that the general meeting relating to the Z Club at Milton Keynes that is due to start at 12.00 takes 40 minutes approximately to travel the 23 miles to get there from Bicester

Last edited:

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Don't panic Steve, am planning on leaving Bicester at 11am so should arrive in MK with time to spare;

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Used to have a 2.8i Laser in the 90's - boy was it tail happy! ;)

This looks awesome

Jay.

Club Member
If anyone hasn't bought an advance ticket, they've sold out so you'll need to get a ticket on the gate. They're £8 and entrance doesn't start until 10.30 (9am if you have an advanced ticket), although it's recommended you get there earlier... I may have forgotten to get a ticket so you'll see me queuing up from around 9.45 Woops!

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
First proper run out for the Z this morning.
What a great event will defiantly be doing this one again
Was good to put a face/person to the name :) And a very nice car you have ;)

Jay it may have been your S30 we spotted and commented on, but I don't recall it having flares and your pic is showing having them.

Yes I like this event and will be back for more.

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
I was there nice and early and got to park in amongst the center....parked close to the Z's

Great day

Saw Fairlineguy leaving, looked sweet. Also the solve car and the black and cream car.....who owns these?

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
I was there nice and early and got to park in amongst the center....parked close to the Z's

Great day

Saw Fairlineguy leaving, looked sweet. Also the solve car and the black and cream car.....who owns these?

I don't know who owns the black(or was it a very dark brown) & cream car but it looks very nice imo. I think the other car you're referring to belongs to Mike MaximG.