Stuck-up 350 drivers!

toopy

Club Member
Last year when i was out and about in the Z, I came up behind a 370z at a set of lights, I could see the guy looking in his mirror and speaking to his passenger who looked round a couple of times.
When the lights changed, once we were moving, he moved over to the left, it was a dual carriage way, he then slowed down so I was along side him, both him and his passenger were grinning ear to ear and holding their thumbs up :)
Ive not had a reaction quite like that before, and certainly not from some youngish lads in a 370z! they obviously new what they were looking at, and were enthusiastic to say the least.
Needless to say, after a thumbs up back, I dropped a gear and pressed the loud peddle up to 6k :D

Paul_S

Club Member
Love it!

At the risk of making a generalisation, I think 350Z & 370Z owners are more clued up to Nissan's sports car heritage than GT-R (R35) drivers.

Trott

Active Forum User
Im a 350z owner and to be honest i nod back or wave to anyone be it in a z or clasic or boy racers the point is its the person driving and not the car they drive. most enthusiast will acknowledge but not all people who own zds or any other mode of transports are dedicated or enthusiast so to brand z owners or any other owner is narrow minded

uk66fastback

Club Member
I've no idea on Zs as I never see any but I was out in my daily 944 last year and suddenly behind me, I spotted another one ... quite close. We came up to a roundabout and I went right and at the last minute he went straight on (in the wrong lane) ... and never acknowledged me, flashed lights, thumbs up etc. Nothing.

Nob!