260Z 2 seater, LHD, ebay

johnymd

Club Member
I had a quick look at the Ebay add this morning and initially became very interested. After looking a bit closer you find it does have issues and the way the rear quarter is rotted through makes me feel this is not quite as good as first appears. Always worth a look though as it is priced low enough.

I had a quick look at the Ebay add this morning and initially became very interested. After looking a bit closer you find it does have issues and the way the rear quarter is rotted through makes me feel this is not quite as good as first appears. Always worth a look though as it is priced low enough.

if its like that on the outside, what would it be like on the inside!? Doglegs-whole 3/4's-door- late 260 so almost a 280 body-what you can't see etc. Whats the point of LHD if this is your start point.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I quite Frank-ly believe a 280Z to be a better buy is staying LHD and a 240Z if converting or not.

If a 260Z isn't mint - walk on by unless it's for a rallye shell etc

uk66fastback

Club Member
Another dash for you to do John, they must be lining up in your unit ...

I like the black plate Ponton for under £5k though. He must be picking these cars up for absolute peanuts or where's the profit?

SacCyclone

Club Member
Probably paid $1500-2500 in the states for that car. Shipping and import tax another $1500-2000. Might be able to double his money i guess.
260Z made only one year 1974.
1973 was 240 and 1975 was 280.