Japfest Silverstone - 6th May 2018

lesmo

Club Member
nissansportz currently have 9 Cars signed up - it looks like it will be a great turn out. I am really looking forward too it.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Just to let everyone know the ticket deadline is the 3rd April. If you haven't purchased tickets by that point then you will not be able to park with the club! Lots of people still to purchase tickets.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Just bumping this thread, deadline for club tickets is fast approaching (3rd April).

It would be great to see as many of you there as possible!

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Yeah I wanted to go but ill be sticking at Donny the whole weekend now as I think dean' racing 240z on Saturday at silverstone and I can' afford the tickets for 2 adults at the price be tpo exspensive to do for me

buthopefully japfest 2 at doninghton I'll be doing that if there a stand or not

Huw

Club Member
Apologies I’m not going to be able to make it, I’m working away the following week so will be travelling on that Sunday. :(

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Yeah I wanted to go but ill be sticking at Donny the whole weekend now as I think dean' racing 240z on Saturday at silverstone and I can' afford the tickets for 2 adults at the price be tpo exspensive to do for me

buthopefully japfest 2 at doninghton I'll be doing that if there a stand or not
Apologies I’m not going to be able to make it, I’m working away the following week so will be travelling on that Sunday. :(

Sorry to hear that guys, would have been great to have had you both there.

If anyone else is interested then it would be great if you could join us. It's looking like we'll have a very small stand with not too many cars representing so any support would be appreciated. It's a shame it has to clash with the Donington Historic, however I completely understand that people are torn between attending both events particularly with all the hard work JK puts in.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Last chance, deadline for tickets this Friday. It would be great to see some more Z's there!

julian

Club Member
I've booked now for sun..did try before deadline but the code would not get accepted so gave up after 6 tmes. will try get on stand as have display ticket

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Everyone should have their tickets by now, will be good to see you all on Sunday. Weather forecast is looking good as well!

It still currently looks like I'll be in the wrong car but fingers crossed.

yellowz

Club Member
Managed to get to this, last minute decision to avoid decorating!

Saw 4 Z's in different places during the day. Each one was drawing attention from just about anyone who passed by, was good to see.

lesmo

Club Member
Great Day - Super Hot - Really enjoyable. Great to meet a few new faces. Another great ZClub/nissansportz event. And Woody even got the Zed on the road which was a nice surprise.

Last edited:

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks to everyone who turned up, I had a great day. I ended up getting a bit consumed with the show and catching up with various people so apologies if I didn't say hi to everyone.

Having got home by 6.30pm last night I was completely shattered after the weekend with the weather getting the better of me. Hopefully see some of you next weekend at Leeds Castle. Hopefully we can get a good presence for Japfest 2.

The very few snaps I grabbed are below:

DSC_0798 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_0800 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_0802 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_0804 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_0807 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

Jay.

Club Member
Wish I had made it to this, the day looked awesome and Japfest is probably my favourite show of the year - so many different cars!

Glad you guys had a good time. Will see if I can muster the energy to go to Japfest 2