Peter Bartlett | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
Peter Bartlett
Last Activity:
May 18, 2018
Media:

Following 3

Followers 3

Project Manager

Share This Page

Peter Bartlett

Z Club Member
, from Leixlip Co Kildare Ireland

Peter Bartlett was last seen:
May 18, 2018
    1. orangina1
      orangina1
      Hi Peter
      great to hear local driver. There was 2 240 s at the Terenure show but I did not get their contact numbers. I have a 73 240 which I have discovered has the longer rear struts from 260/280 and severely shortened springs to fit the setup into the 240. I cant get stock 240 struts so I am going to shorten my 260/280struts and lower the spring perches to make the same as a stock 240 and run stock dampers.
      If your 260 is pre 74 then your struts are the same as 240 . I would be interested to have a chat with you my number is 087 653 0508
      I live in greystones
      thanks alwyn
    2. MikeB
      MikeB
      Peter, Glad to hear you got the carbs sorted, makes it just a nicer car to drive when they are set up well

Cheers Mike
    3. MikeB
      MikeB
      Peter

I'm in Moneyreagh, just south of Belfast, always happy to tinker with Webers :) I don't go to many car shows, as I'm an abuser ( I do hillclimbs and sprints) rather than a polisher :) However maybe we can meet up and I can have a look at your carbs if you want
  • About

Project Manager
    Membership Number:
    over the 50 and still playing with toys

Bikes, cars and Sailing

Signature

Peter
    Leixlip Ireland
    1974 260 Z
    1982 280ZX Targa
    1886 GSXR 1100:smoke: